Benefits of Home Staging
For non vacant home, we can offer additional services to staging your home. We believe that as long as we can make your home look better and have better first impression, we will enhance your home with our best effort. Staged homes have a better track record of selling faster and for more money than empty homes.
The Impact on Buyers
Home staging works because it considers the wants and needs of buyers and taps into their emotions when searching for a home.
- 81% of buyers say home staging makes it easier to visualize the property as their future homes.
- 45% of buyers say it will positively impact the value of the home if it is decorated to the buyer’s tastes.
- Among REALTORS® who typically represent the buyer, 49% report most buyers are affected by home staging.
Staged Homes Sell Faster
To sell your home faster, it must stand out from the competition and create a strong first impression.
- The National Association of Realtors (NAR) survey found that the longer homes stay on the market, the further their price drops.
- Once staged, homes spend an average of 73% less time on the market.
Home Staging Increases the Perceived Value
Home staging is all about showing your home in its best possible light.
- Buyers are willing to spend 1% to 5% more of the dollar value on a staged home than a non-staged home.
Staged home makes a listing feel more like home rather than just an empty house. It may seem unnecessary from the outside ─ after all, the décor won’t be there when the buyer actually moves in ─ but the truth is, buying a house is a very emotional process.
Small details like towels in the bathroom and an open cookbook on the kitchen counter help buyers imagine themselves living there. These decorative additions may seem simple, but they have a big impact on a home buyer’s psychology. A home with at least some touches of décor is more attractive than one without them.
We are willing to invest into your property so that you can have the best return from our marketing package. Check out more about Lotus Yuen's Selling Marketing Strategy and Package.