Benefits of Virtual Staging
VIRTUAL STAGING – WHY BOTHER?
First impression is important to attract people to visit your property. We want to show all the potential client’ properties off to the best of their ability. Not only selling a property is about selling a lifestyle, but also virtual staging can help imagine how a potential buyer could decorate and live in the property.
There are many benefits of virtual staging a property below:
- Polishes the look and appeal of a property. Virtual staging is one of ways to show a lifestyle or a look to rooms and to show the property as a whole.
- It takes less time. Virtually dressing a room for a photograph is faster than moving or adding furniture.
- Moving big furniture may cause possible damages to property by accident.
- Additional cost to move in and move out, particularly to a strata building.
- More options and choices for the type of decoration, furnitures. Easy to arrange and change for different lifestyle.
- It shows the dimensions of a room better. Easy to add and remove objects. Virtual staging fills the space. This gives potential clients an idea of the shape and size of a room. And how it could work for them.
- It creates a fantastic first impression in MLS listing. It is this favourable first impression that secures viewing and then the successful sale for the seller.
- Increases memorability. As the real estate agent, we want the property to be memorable for all the potential clients. And the process of virtual staging could be the contributing factor in that. If there are certain parts of the property we want to show off, virtual staging can be the tool to use.
We have professionals to have your property done with Virtual Staging.
We are willing to invest into your property so that you can have the best return from our marketing package. Check out more about Lotus Yuen's Selling Marketing Strategy and Package.